I have a lot of un-churched people read my blog. I am grateful for the insight they provide. I hope you feel this is a safe place to discuss and yes debate issues.
I want to ask a favor. I want to get to understand the Un-Churched a little better. Can you explain answers to the following questions:
- Why don’t you attend church?
- Why don’t you believe in God (for you atheists)
- If you did attend church at some time in your life, why did you stop going?
- What would entice you to attend church?
- Who or what do you turn to in times of need?
- What are your impression of churches?
- What are your impression of Christians?
- What are your impressions of clergy members?
- What things do I as a pastor need to understand to reach people like you?
- If you did attend church what would topics would appeal to you?
- If you did attend church what would you look for in a church
- What can I do for you?
Here is my promise. I won’t laugh, make fun or ridicule any of your answers. You can feel free to tell me the truth. I am seriously trying to understand the mind of those who don’t attend church. I look forward to reading your responses. Thanks in advance.