[From Baptist Press]
Hillary Clinton to partner with homosexual group if elected.
Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton told the board members of the nation’s largest homosexual activist organization March 2 she plans on working with them if she wins the White House in 2008.
“This is exactly the kind of partnership we will have when I am president,” Clinton, D.-N.Y., told 400-plus board members, staff and supporters gathered in Washington for the Human Rights Campaign’s board meeting.
Read about it here.
Lesbian set free in Christ.
Charlene E. Cothran, a prominent homosexual activist and publisher and editor-in-chief of the black homosexual-oriented publication “Venus Magazine,” recently announced that she had embraced Christianity and renounced homosexuality.
Cothran’s announcement came in the form of a cover article in the February issue of “Venus” titled “Redeemed! 10 Ways to Get Out of the Gay Life, If You Want Out.” The magazine, once considered by many to be the leading magazine for homosexual African Americans, has changed its tune.
“As a believer of the word of God, I fully accept and have always known that same-sex relationships are not what God intended for us,” she wrote.
“Jesus will cleanse and forgive all confessed sin from a willing heart,” Cothran declared. “Homosexuality is only one of them. It is no greater sin than any of the others, but it is a sin.”
Read about it here.
Here is another view.
I guess there went Hillary as an “Evangelical” up in smoke. Ms. Cothran’s story is amazing.
Here are Ms. Cothran’s 10 Ways to get out of the Gay Lifestyle:
1. Establish and accept for yourself that God’s Word is true AS-IS.
2. Seek the truth within the scriptures about homosexuality and it will be revealed to you as you read and pray.
3. Do not resist God’s call on your life.
4. Know with certainty that you are loved by God exactly where you are and that your experiences are of great value for kingdom work.
5. Say Yes. That’s really all it takes to accept the truth which is accepting Jesus Christ.
6. Make your salvation real.
7. Experience paradise NOW!
8. Walk Carefully or ‘circumspectly’ as the scriptures describe.
9. Fellowship with believers.
10. Stay in touch
Wow! Those can apply to all of us regardless of what sin we are struggling with.
What do you think?